Combined roof bolter and continuous miner
1.2 - 3.4 m | MB200 series
Sandvik Mining and Sandvik Construction
The Sandvik Bolter miner MB200 series is designed for rapid entry roadway development and coal production in low to mid seams.
The MB200 is designed with a sumping head and loading pan mounted on a slide to enable simultaneous cutting and bolting. Bolter stations are located on both sides of the machine directly behind the loading pan for maximum operator comfort and safety. This also enables roof bolts to be installed very close to the face providing a more stable roof.
Integration of well proven technology into one machine has resulted in a machine with better advance rates under tough mining and restricted space conditions.
Three height variants are available, tailored to suit a wide range of operating heights.
The machine is currently certified for use in underground coal mines in USA (MSHA) and South Africa (SANS).
* Features and values
* Low rotation speed of the cutter drum and high installed power - minimum dust development
* Electronically controlled sump and shear movement - optimized cutting sequence and power utilization
* Radio remote control system for all functions, except for the bolter controls
* Low ground pressure of crawler tracks
* No movement of crawler tracks during sump process - no damage to floor in soft ground conditions
* Fully supported machine to give stability for cutting
* Fully automated greasing system for minimized service requirements