Underground mining scoop
7 300 kg | LS180E
Sandvik Mining and Sandvik Construction
Impressive 7 ton (7.3 tonnes) payload, 24" (0.6 meters) frame height, and 4.75" (120 mm) ground clearance, this battery powered utility scoop provides complete material transportation solutions in seam heights from 30" to 60" (0.75 to 1.5 meters).
* Features and values
* MSHA approved for all mining applications.
* Ergonomically designed operator compartment provides maximum operator comfort.
* Ball bearing center section provides long life, low maintenance operation in the most severe floor conditions.
* 2000 Amp IGBT traction controller with On-Board diagnostic display.
* Generous ground clearance with minimum tire size.
* John Deere axles with in-board planetary arrangement, fully enclosed wet disc brakes, On-demand 4-wheel drive differential lock, and 1-1/8" wheel studs.
* Spring Applied Hydraulic Released (SAHR) multi-disc park brake system.
* Ground based battery changing system.