Pendulum impact tester for plastics
max. 20 J, ASTM D256, ISO 179/180
- Meets ASTM D256 and ISO 179/180 standards
- Digital Read Out Based on Joules
- Interchangeable Pendulum for use Different Capacities
- Izod & Charpy Methods
- Easy Operation & Maintenance
- Pendulum Designed Based on Center of Percussion
- Very Low Cost
For Plastics Industries SANTAM SIT-20 Pendulum Impact Test Series are used for brittle plastics to determine impact resistance of Standard Specimens.
Materials under Instant Load (Impact Test) may behave very different in comparison of Quasi - Static Load ( Tensile Test ). Also, temperature affect in Brittle Failure so much.
Impact Test is a good criterion to determine and classify brittle plastics failure behavior