thermal shock test chamber / low-temperature / for high temperatures / for rapid temperature cycling
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
Options and accessories:
low-temperature, for high temperatures, for rapid temperature cycling, automatic
for energy saving, for composite materials, for solar panels
Min.: 0 m³ (0 ft³)
Max.: 2000 m³ (70629.33 ft³)
0.3, 125, 60
Min.: -70 °C (-94 °F)
Max.: 180 °C (356 °F)
Thermal shock test chamber is divided into high temperature area, low temperature area and test area, adjust unique thermal insulation structure and thermal storage effect and applied hot and cold wind switch method to the test products, in this way, to do the high low temperature shock test. During the test, the object do not move.
Japan original imported LCD (320x240Dots) display control system in Chinese and English
With RS-232 communication interface device, and the computer on line control / editing / recording and two sets of dynamic contacts (TimeSignalRelay), easy to use.
High program memory capacity, can be set to store 100 sets of procedures, the maximum cycle set 9999 cycles, each time the maximum set 999Hrs 59Mins.
The function of 2Zone or 3Zone can be selected when cold and heat shock conditions are performed.
Fully automatic, high precision circuit system, any mechanical worked, entirely by the P.L.C. lock.
When the mechanical is failed, equipped with the automaton loop and a warning signal. When find that the input power is not stable, stop device in emergency.
1. Exterior material: spray galvanized color steel plate, the surface electrostatic spray processing
2. Interior material: stainless steel SUS#304
3. Thermal insulation layer: Polyurethane foam board and glass fiber
4. Seal: Toshiba high purity silicon rubber raw material, effectively prevent aging
5. Heater: Ni Cr alloy electric heater
6. Sample basket: stainless steel SUS#304: 5 NET METAL BASKET; 70/100L/200L/300L bearing capacity: 5kd/10kg