boiling test chamber / environmental stress screening / HAST / aging
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
boiling, environmental stress screening, HAST, aging
Options and accessories:
stainless steel, accelerated
Max.: 155 °C (311 °F)
Min.: 100 °C (212 °F)
Pressure accelerated aging test, also known as high-temperature cooking apparatus (HAST chamber), which is widely used in medical device sterilization to test the sealing performance of industrial circuit boards, multilayer circuit boards, IC, LCD, magnets and other products; It is an accelerated aging test chamber that could achieve high temperature, high pressure, high humidity and other conditions. And it is also a special pressure equipment, which greatly accelerate the aging test of customer’s products.
1.Temperature range: 105 ~ 132C can be arbitrarily set.
2. Humidity range: 60%~100%RH saturated vapor humidity can be arbitrarily set
3．Safe pressure capacity 2Kg/cm2 / G = 1 ambient atmospheric pressure +1Kg/cm2
4. Time range: 0 ~ 9999H
5. Temperature error: (+/-)1.0℃
6. Heating time: RT ~ 132 for about 65 minutes
7. Pressure time: 0.0Kg/cm2 ~ 1.00Kg/cm2, about 35 minutes
1. Automatic adding water function and automatic filling water upon the water short storage while testing.
2. Automatic operation until test process finished, easy to use.
3. Temperature control: LED digital temperature controller can make accuracy of temperature setting, control and display.
4. LED digital timer. when the inner box's temperature reached the setting value, then start timing to ensure the test complete.
5. Accurate pressure: temperature chart always shows the inner box's pressure and relative humidity.