salt spray corrosion test chamber
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
salt spray corrosion
Min.: 108 l (28.53 gal)
Max.: 950 l (250.96 gal)
1. Testing room using PVC polyvinyl chloride plate (from Taiwan), acid-resisting and alkali-resisting, cleaning easier.
2. Cover of testing room use acrylic panels (imported organic glass), the thickness is 5 mm.
3. Reagents added bottles attached with water gauge, cleaning easy and not easy to break.
4. Saturated air barrels is made of SUS # 304 stainless steel.
5. Testing room to adopt indexing frame, can be arbitrarily adjust the angle, Surrounded by fog and placed more piece.
According to CNS JIS ASTM GB2423.19 specifications, can be achieved constant temperature control
(A) Salt spray test: NSS, ACS
1. testing room : 35 ℃ ± 1 ℃
2 saturated air barrels : 47 ℃ ± 1 ℃
(B) anti-corrosion test: CASS (copper acetate)
1.testing room: 50 ℃ ± 1 ℃
2. saturated air barrels: 63 ℃ ± 1 ℃
3. air supply system: air pressure 1Kg/cm2 Two-stage adjustments (coarse / fine-tuning).