Solar simulation test chamber / with xenon arc lamp / automatic / stainless steel
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
Options and accessories:
with xenon arc lamp, automatic, stainless steel
Min.: 10 °C (50 °F)
Max.: 90 °C (194 °F)
Xenon weathering tester adopts the xenon arc lamp which can simulate full sunlight spectrum to reproduce destructive light waves existing in different environments so as to provide the corresponding environment simulation and acceleration test for scientific research, product development and quality control.
1. Outer box material : high quality t=1 mm A3 steel plate CNC machine tool processing molding, shell surface spray treatment, appearance is more bright and clean and beautiful. Inner box material : SUS304 high quality stainless steel plate(t=1mm)
2. High density glass fiber cotton. Insulation thickness is 100mm
3. The long axis of the fan motor, high temperature stainless steel multivane impeller, to achieve the intensity of convective vertical diffusion loop.
4. Double layer with heat resistance between the door and the box is used to ensure the sealing of the test area.
5. By the way of fixing xenon lamp, can test 32 inch products;
6. The observation window use a multi - layer hollow tempered glass, which can be clearly observed the test process.
1. The full spectrum of xenon lamp.
2. Multiple alternative filtration systems.
3. Water spray function.
4. Relative humidity control.
5. Air temperature control system
6. Irregular shape sample holder.
7. Cheap but excellent Xenon arc lamp
8. Easy to install and operate
9. Xenon arc lamp lifetime depends on the irradiance level used in general, 10. Lamp life is 1600 hours. Lamp replacement convenient and fast, the filter to maintain the required spectrum to provide protection.
Other Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. products