Ozone resistance test chamber / aging
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
ozone resistance, aging
Min.: 25 °C (77 °F)
Max.: 70 °C (158 °F)
Ozone resistance device for testing rubber and rubber products (to meet) the relevant standards: JIS K 6259 ASTM1149 ISO1431 GB / T7762 GB / T13642, etc. mainly antioxidant test used chamber.
1. Ozone concentration: 20 ~ 1000 pphm (setting direct reading)
2. Ozone concentration deviation: GB 10%
3. Test compartment temperature: Room temperature ~ +80 ℃
4. Temperature uniformity: ± 2 ℃
5. Relative humidity: over measurement range 60%
6. Sample holder rotation speed: 0 ~ 50 mm/s
7. Dynamic pulled frequency: 0.5Hz
8. New sample holder (each fixture can be installed to meet the test of tensile dumbbell type Ⅰ and the actual work piece) Test gas flow: 0-80L / min.
Test method-- Dynamic Test and Static Test:
1.The speed adjusting motor drives the specimen holder device(meet the static tensile test, and the test piece running track meets the principle of the law of the track).
2. Ozone concentration automatic digital control instrument
3. Dual beam "QUA" non-dispersive ultraviolet ozone detector
4. Digital automatic on-line measurement
5. Leaving a measurement calibration interface
6. The setting of ozone concentration / temperature and humidity is controlled by PID, and the operation is convenient and reliable to prevent aging and improve the lifespan of rubber products.
Other Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. products