humidity and temperature test chamber / climatic / with air conditioning unit / stainless steel
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
humidity and temperature, climatic
Options and accessories:
with air conditioning unit, stainless steel, drive-in, walk-in, with window
Max.: 5,000 l (1,321 gal)
Min.: 1,800 l (476 gal)
Max.: 180 °C (356 °F)
Min.: -75 °C (-103 °F)
Walk-in high low temperature test chamber suitable for larger size or a larger number of whole products, components, materials for high temperature, low temperature, high low temperature cycle test, and the constant heat test and hot damp test. It’s mainly used to simulate products at climate conditions, temperature and humidity conditions or at ambient temperature and humidity conditions, detecting the product features and the adapt change ability. It’s necessary test equipment in aviation, automobiles, home appliances, research and other fields.
1. Industrial vertical, full-color, multi-language, programmable touch control system
2. Back to normal temperature protection mechanism
3. Apply to larger size products test or large amount products test
4. Standard modular design: stainless steel plate and salt steel as the main material
5. According to the size and design customers required, we can provide them with corresponding solutions.
6. Can open the door inside. Security door and leakage circuit breaker protection.
7. RO reverse osmosis water filter automatic water supply device for humidity test
8. Inner box: SUS#304; Outer box: color steel plate
9. Strong and powerful German bock semi hermetic compressor
10. Four group Server Valve, the most appropriate amount of refrigerant control
11. Energy-saving 30%, water-saving 20%; Environment-friendly refrigerant
12. Four groups of temperature. A set of humidity sensor control
13. Heating load automatic servo control to adjust refrigerant flow rate, which can withstand more than 3 times heat load of the traditional constant temperature and humidity room