Environmental stress screening test chamber / with window / automatic / for rapid temperature cycling
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
environmental stress screening
Options and accessories:
with window, automatic, for rapid temperature cycling
Min.: 190 l (50.19 gal)
Max.: 1540 l (406.82 gal)
Min.: -70 °C (-94 °F)
Max.: 150 °C (302 °F)
Rapid temperature change test chamber features:
1. Intelligent control system, automatically start the large compressor working when fast cooling, high temperature insulation and heating process with a small compressor balance temperature to do linear control, to achieve energy efficiency.
2. Energy saving design, high stability and energy efficiency, saving 30% more than peers one year.
3. Controller using the latest algorithm of fuzzy control technology, automatic adjustment of cold coal flow, and effectively take away the heat load of test samples, so as to achieve the best control effect.
4. Can set different stress screening temperature change rate of 5℃/min、10℃/min、15℃/min、20℃/min.
5.Can perform a rapid temperature change (ESS), condensation test, high temperature and humidity, temperature and humidity cycle test etc...
6. Meet the requirements of the electronic equipment product stress screening test.
1. Temperature range －70～+150℃
2. Temperature variation:≤2℃
3. Temperature fluctuation : ≤0.5℃（note：if according to GB/T5170.2-1996，temperature fluctuation≤±0.25℃）
4. Temperature uniformity: ≤1℃（when the temperature≤70℃, humidity≥90%RH); ≤1℃(when the temperature>70℃, humidity≥80%RH)
5. Maximum Temperature change rate: ≥20℃/min(Mechanical refrigeration, standard load, -45~+85℃, nonlinear, and the error is not more than 5%)
6. Standard load: 25 kg of aluminum, calorific value of 300w
7. Humidity range: （20～98）%RH
8. Relative humidity variation: ±1.0%RH(humidity ＞ 75%RH）
Other Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. products
Rapid Temperature Change Test Chamber