Stainless steel test chamber / automatic / for high temperatures / vacuum
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
Options and accessories:
stainless steel, automatic, for high temperatures, vacuum
Min.: 50 l (13.21 gal)
Max.: 1000 l (264.17 gal)
Min.: 20 °C (68 °F)
Max.: 300 °C (572 °F)
B. Product features:
● Rectangular body studio reach the maximum effective volume. microcomputer temperature controller achieve accurate and reliable temperature control.
● Steel, bulletproof double glass door observe the internal object at a glance and also can filled inert
gas into the interior.
● The closure of the box door can be adjusted, the overall shape of the synthesis of silicon gate
sealing ring ensure the interior box to maintain high vacuum.
● The studio is made of stainless steel plate material to ensure that the product is durable and
easy to clean.
● Storage, heating, testing and drying can be carried out in the absence of oxygen or inert gas, and
will not cause oxidation. Separator heat and control derectly.
● Every piece of the partition board is provided with separate temperature sensor, separate control
loops has a precise response for different loads drying, each a piece of the shelf can independent
display and control in setting, temperature monitoring and timing. Heating element could be placed
directly below the shelf and will not cause the deviation of temperature, the measurement and
temperature control is more accurate and stable; Heating and operation time reduce 50% more than
heating around the inner bundle.