environmental stress screening test chamber / humidity and temperature / with temperature and climatic control / for wire
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
environmental stress screening, humidity and temperature
Options and accessories:
with temperature and climatic control
for wire, for aircraft
Min.: 600 mm
Max.: 1,200 mm
Min.: 500 mm
Max.: 1,000 mm
Min.: 400 mm
Max.: 1,250 mm
Min.: 80 l (21 gal)
Max.: 1,500 l (396 gal)
Min.: -70 °C (-94 °F)
Max.: 180 °C (356 °F)
Rapid temperature change test chamber features:
1. Intelligent control system, automatically start the large compressor working when fast cooling, high temperature insulation and heating process with a small compressor balance temperature to do linear control, to achieve energy efficiency.
2. Energy saving design, high stability and energy efficiency, saving 30% more than peers one year.
3. Controller using the latest algorithm of fuzzy control technology, automatic adjustment of cold coal flow, and effectively take away the heat load of test samples, so as to achieve the best control effect.
4. Can set different stress screening temperature change rate of 5℃/min、10℃/min、15℃/min、20℃/min.
5.Can perform a rapid temperature change (ESS), condensation test, high temperature and humidity, temperature and humidity cycle test etc...
6. Meet the requirements of the electronic equipment product stress screening test.
1. Temperature range－70～+150℃
2. Temperature variation:≤2℃
3. Temperature fluctuation : ≤0.5℃（note：if according to GB/T5170.2-1996，temperature fluctuation≤±0.25℃）
4. Temperature uniformity: ≤1℃（when the temperature≤70℃, humidity≥90%RH); ≤1℃(when the temperature>70℃, humidity≥80%RH)
5. Maximum Temperature change rate: ≥20℃/min(Mechanical refrigeration, standard load, -45~+85℃, nonlinear, and the error is not more than 5%)
6. Standard load: 25 kg of aluminum, calorific value of 300w
7. Humidity range: （20～98）%RH
8. Relative humidity variation:±1.0%RH(humidity ＞ 75%RH）