climatic test chamber / humidity and temperature / walk-in / for automobiles
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
climatic, humidity and temperature
Options and accessories:
for automobiles, for solar panels, for materials testing machines, development
Max.: 5120 mm
Min.: 1970 mm
Max.: 2100 mm
Min.: 2100 mm
Max.: 4070 mm
Min.: 1970 mm
Max.: 40000 l (10566.88 gal)
Min.: 8000 l (2113.38 gal)
Max.: 80 °C (176 °F)
Min.: -65 °C (-85 °F)
Walk-in high low temperature test chamber suitable for larger size or a larger number of whole products, components, materials for high temperature, low temperature, high low temperature cycle test, and the constant heat test and hot damp test. It’s mainly used to simulate products at climate conditions, temperature and humidity conditions or at ambient temperature and humidity conditions, detecting the product features and the adapt change ability. It’s necessary test equipment in aviation, automobiles, home appliances, research and other fields.
1. Industrial vertical, full-color, multi-language, programmable touch control system
2. Back to normal temperature protection mechanism
3. Apply to larger size products test or large amount products test
4. Standard modular design: stainless steel plate and salt steel as the main material
5. According to the size and design customers required, we can provide them with corresponding solutions.
6. Can open the door inside. Security door and leakage circuit breaker protection.
7. RO reverse osmosis water filter automatic water supply device for humidity test
8. Inner box: SUS#304; Outer box: color steel plate
9. Strong and powerful German bock semi hermetic compressor
10. Four group Server Valve, the most appropriate amount of refrigerant control
11. Energy-saving 30%, water-saving 20%; Environment-friendly refrigerant
12. Four groups of temperature. A set of humidity sensor control
13. Heating load automatic servo control to adjust refrigerant flow rate, which can withstand more than 3 times heat load of the traditional constant temperature and humidity room