laboratory incubator / forced convection / digital / CO2
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
digital, CO2, with UV irradiation
Max.: 50 °C (122 °F)
Min.: 5 °C (41 °F)
40 l (10.57 gal)
● Saving the counter spaces;
● Avoiding the cross contamination of samples;
● Decrease the interference of raising cells.
◆Touch screen controller
● Large touch screen instead, easily operation and program editing.
● English-Chinese languages for chosen.
● Temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration Instant operation curve shown. Error alarm and door-open information included.
● Screen locking function. Avoiding the mistaken human touch.
◆Imported infrared sensor.
● The imported infrared sensor is very sensitive to the variation of CO2 concentration, high measurement accuracy. And avoiding the affect by the temperature, humidity and other factors
◆ 90℃ high temperature with wet and heat sterilization system.
● Microorganism including Bacteria, mycete, mycoplasma will be wipe out. Provide an safe experimental environment to clients.