salt spray test chamber / humidity and temperature / cyclic corrosion / environmental
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd.
humidity and temperature, environmental, salt spray, cyclic corrosion
for aircraft, for wire
- Internal Volume of the test box : 1300L
- Test conditions: temperature range (RT+10 ~ 80)
Case note: the following data must be in the environment temperature 25 ℃, studio measured under the condition of no load,
According to the specific requirements of users, various non-standard alternating (composite) salt spray test cases can be customized.
- Main technical indicators
1.Temperature range: +15 ~ +60 degrees.
2.Humidity range: 45% ~ 98%RH.
3. Relative humidity deviation: +2 ~ -3%RH.
4. Temperature deviation: ±2℃
5. The temperature uniformity: 2 ℃ or less;
6. Temperature volatility: plus or minus 0.5 ℃
7. Temperature change rate: ≥0.5℃
8. Salt Spray Fall-Out Rates: 0.5~2.5mL/80cm2•h (adjustable)
9. Spray mode: pneumatic, continuous and intermittent spray can be adjusted freely.
10. Air pressure: 0.17 ~ 0.4mPa
11. Test continuous time: 999.9h/m/s (adjustable)
12. Volume of salt water tank: greater than 100L.
13. Internal load: greater than or equal to 50KG.
14. Test mode: fixed value and program test.
-The test satisfies the index.
1. Salt spray test: 15℃～50℃±2℃, Salt Spray Fall-Out Rates: 0.5~2.5mL/80cm2•h, test time can be set 999.9 h /M/S discontinuous or continuous, time can be controlled;
2. The drying temperature: room temperature ~ 50 ℃ ±2 ℃, relative humidity ≤50% RH or less time can be controlled (set)
3.Constant temperature and humidity: 40 ℃ ±2 ℃ humidity 93%RH (humidity deviation: + 2 ~-3% RH) time can be controlled (set)
4. low temperature placed, plus or minus 23 ℃±2 ℃ humidity 45% RH ~55% RH (humidity deviation: + 2 ~ -
3% RH) time can be controlled (set)