key lock switch / cam / single-pole / bipolar
cam, key lock
Number of poles:
actuator, electromechanical, interlock
25 A, 60 A
By default, S126 Series keylock switches come with cam-operated switching elements of Series S007 A featuring a current rating of 25 A.
Alternatively, the keylock switch is also available with a continuous current capacity of 60 A when fitted with the optional cam-operated switching element S007 C and S008 P6 respectively.
Contrary to snap-action switches, cam-operated switching elements are
designed for higher current ratings (up to 60 A). In addition to that, S008 P6 Series switching elements have permanent-magnetic blowout to increase the maximum breaking capacity of the switch in DC applications.
The locking cylinder functions both as actuator and interlock. There is a fixed detent position for ON and OFF with key pull only in the OFF positon (when contacts are open). The switches are activated by a key that is turned in a circle.
Our keylock switches are fitted with a standard locking cylinder and keyway system. However, the cylinder is also available with two alternative keyway systems.
- Electrical interlocking switches for protection against unauthorised use
- Rotary cylinder lock version:
- ON and OFF settings slightly engaged
- Single or double pole versions available
- For the double pole versions the two contacts are always the same type
- Suitable for switching purposes in control circuits