intrinsically safe buzzer
Min.: 80 dB
Max.: 100 dB
Multisystem locomotives are now used for cross-border services throughout Europe.
One problem of their interoperability is the integration of different country specific train protection systems with their respective warning tones. It means that the driver’s cab of a multisystem loco must be equipped with up to 9 different buzzers for cross-border service..
The solution is an all-in-one device: the Schaltbau buzzer JA224B .
- One device replacing up to 9 different buzzers
- All inputs optically isolated against each other and against supply voltage
- Two modes of operation:
- All 9 tones prioritized
- Combination: 3 tones prioritized, 6 tones mixed
- 16 volume settings
- Download of customized tones from memory card
- Test output (all 9 tones, volume-reduced)