Hydrophone for trunk mains and plastic pipes
Hydrophones are directly connected to the water columns. Their suitability for drinking water is a key point here.
It is usually the hydrants which form the connection points, whereas house connections or taps in houses are also possible here.
Due to its high sensitivity, the PAM-Hydro 3 from Seba KMT is particularly suitable for measuring over long distances, for example on plastic pipes or pipelines with large diameters and low pressure.
- Best results for plastic pipes
- Small and rugged housing
- Suitable for drinking water
- Adaptable for all fittings
- Compatible with Seba correlators
- Can also be used in N3 networks