2/2 way angle seat valve
DN 8 - 80
2/2-way Angle Seat Valves DN 8-80
The Angle Seat Valve is composed of a 2/2 way Angle Seat valve body and a pneumatically operated piston actuator, which is mounted with a stainless steel adaption to the valve body. Depending on the size, the actuators are made out of plastic or aluminium. The plastic actuators are made out of a high temperature resistant plastic. A self-adjusting gland assures reliable tightness. The gland is protected against dust and damage by a wiper, which is located in front of the gland.
The SED Angle Seat Valve is suitable to separate, pilot, dose and control liquid orgaseous media. The Angle Seat Valve can be designed to specific requirements. In applications for control engineering optimized flow characteristics are achieved by reduced cv-values and equal percentage or linear characteristic curves. Even simple solutions like noise reduction are possible.
* high flow rate
* screwing for actuator assembly isolated
* from media, sealing is prior to the thread
* 360° adjustable actuator
* comprehensive modular accessories,
* even for later assembly
* actuator normally closed, normally open or double acting available
* different valve body connections, e.g. threaded socket, butt welding spigots to different standards, clamps, etc.