Differential pressure transmitter / thermal / analog / SMD
Shanghai LEEG Instrument Co.,Ltd.
high-overpressure, with aluminum housing, ultra-rugged, for harsh environments, for liquids and gases
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 120 °C (248 °F)
Min.: 0.2 bar (2.9 psi)
Max.: 400 bar (5801.51 psi)
The pressure sensor locates on the top of the metal body and stay away from the medium interface to realizes mechanical isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering sensor wire realizes high strength electrical insulation of metal base and improves the capability of flexibility of electronic circuit and transient voltage resistance protection.
1. Originally patented fully-sealed, fully-isolated single crystal silicon pressure sensor. Dual diaphragm overload structure, can easily cope with high overload tests.
2. ASIC and SMT signal transmitting module. Powerful 24 ADC achieves high precision and quick response. 360°rotation display module, friendly button parameters operation function.
3. Strong transient voltage resistance to protect terminal module. Vigorous close protection, security guard for transmitters.
4. External three buttons menu function enables site operation. Fully-isolated magnetic induction structure satisfies the safety operation conditions for site with flameproof requirements.
5. High strength metal electrical protection housing. Thick and firm inside to meet the most rigorous environmental application.
6. Solid and superior stainless steel process flange. Extra-thick strengthening structure is formidable. Strong safeguard with high static pressure and high overload.
1. Pressure type: Gauge, differential pressure and absolute
2. Range: 200Pa~40MPa
3. Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART
4. Best Accuracy: 0.075%F.S.
5. Medium: Gases, steam, liquid
6. Application: Petrochemical, Chemical, Power, Steel, Cement…