Liquid pressure switch / flush diaphragm / electronic / for hygienic applications
Shanghai LEEG Instrument Co.,Ltd.
flush diaphragm, electronic
for hygienic applications
compact, with display, IP67
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 120 °C (248 °F)
Min.: 0.01 bar (0.15 psi)
Max.: 100 bar (1450.38 psi)
The new generation of PS858 sensors was developed in close coordination with the users. Its modern and userfriendly design stands out. High overload protection and best accuracy.
PS858 is a pressure sensor with a pressure switch to safely and absolutely measure and monitor gauge pressures. It is highly stable and has a function check and onsite information due to its OLED and digital display. It can be rotated up to 350° if placed on the upper part of the house, also the display contents can be rotated up and down.
With flush diaphragm design, it can also be used for flush installation provided with an adapter and hygienic processes as well.
1. 0.96” highlighted OLED display, 3 kinds of displays modes flexible configuration
2. 350° rotatable display module
3. 180° rotatable display contents
4. Various output signal of 4-20mA, 0.5~4.5V, RS485 Modbus-RTU, PNP or NPN.
5. Storage and viewing functions of peak pressure data
6. Shortcut operations to realize PV=0 and factory restore functions
7. Independent air cavity design for moisture proof
8. Protection class IP67
9. Flush diaphragm design
1.Pressure type: Gauge pressure
3.Output signal: 4-20mA, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485, PNP or NPN output
4.Best Accuracy: 0.1%F.S.
5.Medium: Gas liquid
Pressure, level measurement
For hygienic applications