Relative pressure transmitter / silicon / analog / 4-20 mA
Shanghai LEEG Instrument Co.,Ltd.
analog, 4-20 mA, HART
with display, stainless steel, intelligent, sanitary, with diaphragm seal, with long-term stability, silicone oil-filled, for liquids and gases, for medical applications, for the food industry, IP69, intrinsically safe
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 120 °C (248 °F)
Min.: 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
Max.: 30 bar (435.11 psi)
Hygienic pressure transmitter, designed for food and pharmaceutical industry, is suitable for CIP/SIP cleaning and sterilization. Smart compact design, the wetted parts is made of high quality stainless steel 316L and integral welding, roughness≤0.4um, filling fluid with hygiene standard in line with FDA certification, variety of international standard process connections are Available.
1. High-performance monosilicon pressure sensor technology.
2. Double-diaphragm anti-condensation structure is more suitable for all kinds of humid working
3. 350° rotated LCD display meets the observation requirements of different installation.
4. Fully stainless steel design, in line with the hygiene standards.
5. Utilizing a built-in capillary oil sealing method instead of an external oil filling method results in a more reliable and aesthetic product.
Pressure type: Gauge pressure
Measuring range: 10kPa-3MPa
Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART
Reference accuracy: ±0.2% URL, ±0.5% URL
Process connection: Tri-Clamp 1-1/2", Tri-Clamp 2", DIN32676 DN32, ISO2852, DRD ...
Approvals: CE, 3A, Ex-proof certificate
Pharmacy, Food, Milk, Beverage, Juice…
Other Shanghai LEEG Instrument Co.,Ltd. products
Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter