Relative pressure transmitter / absolute / membrane / piezoresistive
Shanghai LEEG Instruments Co.,Ltd.
analog, 4-20 mA, HART
with display, stainless steel, CE, sanitary, high-temperature, for harsh environments, temperature-compensated, silicone oil-filled, for medical applications, for the food industry, IP67, intrinsically safe
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 300 °C (572 °F)
Min.: 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
Max.: 30 bar (435.11 psi)
SMP858 adopts full isolation seal structure to eliminate the humidity effects, suitable for severe wet cleaning occasion. Double diaphragm overload protection structure to achieve the highest overload pressure 42MPa, suitable for severe pressure overload situations. Transient voltage resistance meets the level 4 standard (differential mode voltage 2000V, common mode voltage 4000V), suitable for the severe surge voltage situation. Seven segment temperature range 20 linear point reaches 160 pressure calibration points, suitable for severe temperature variation.
1. Natural strong stability, handle easily in adverse working conditions.
2. Double diaphragm overload protection structure can easily cope with high overload test.
3. Isolated air cavity design to prevent condensation and avoid pollution to the media.
5. 160 pressure calibration points to assure high measuring precision.
7. Superb stainless steel welding technology and surface treatment process conform to international sanitary standard.
8. Durable integrated stainless steel housing to assure long performance life.
9. Roughness of stainless steel surface Ra≤ 0. 4μ m, conform to international sterile standard.
1. Pressure type: Gauge pressure
2. Pressure range: 10kPa~70MPa
3. Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART
4. Accuracy: 0.1%F.S, 0.2%F.S.
5. Process connection: Tri-clamp, DIN32676, ISO2852 Clamp…
6. Application: Pharmacy, Food, Milk, Beverage, Juice…
Other Shanghai LEEG Instruments Co.,Ltd. products
Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter