Membrane pressure transmitter / analog / digital / HART
Shanghai LEEG Instruments Co.,Ltd.
analog, digital, HART, RS485, Modbus
sanitary, high-temperature, high-overpressure, silicone oil-filled, IP67, for medical applications, for the food industry
Min.: -20 °C (-4 °F)
Max.: 150 °C (302 °F)
Min.: 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
Max.: 100 bar (1450.38 psi)
SMP858-TSH hygienic pressure transmitter is specifically used in BMC (Bulk Milk Cooler).
SMP858-TSH adopts full isolation seal structure to eliminate the humidity effects, suitable for severe wet cleaning occasion. Double diaphragm overload protection structure to achieve the highest overload pressure 42MPa, suitable for severe pressure overload situations. Seven segment temperature range 20 linear point reaches 160 pressure calibration points, suitable for severe temperature variation.
All these leading manufacturing techniques redefined the highest quality of sanitary pressure transmitter.
1. Double diaphragm overload protection structure can easily cope with high overload test.
2. Isolated air cavity design to prevent condensation and avoid pollution to the media.
3. Flush diaphragm up to +150°C per EHEDG
4. Wetted parts with 316 stainless steel and O-ring from EPDM
5. Filling fluid with hygiene standard in line with FDA certification
6. Designed for food and pharmaceutical industry, suitable for CIP/SIP cleaning and sterilization.
1. Pressure type: Gauge pressure
2. Range: 10kPa~10MPa
3. Output signal: 4-20mA, 4-20mA+HART, 0.5-4.5VDC, Modbus-RTU/RS485
4. Accuracy: 0.2%F.S., 0.5%F.S.
5. Media temperature: -20-150℃
6. Process connection: M20*1.5 male, G1/2 male, G1male, G1-1/2 male...
7. Approvals: 3-A, CE, EX-proof certificate
Application: Food, Milk, Beverage, Juice, Pharmacy
Other Shanghai LEEG Instruments Co.,Ltd. products
Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter