Carrier Gas System: air source/ purification and desiccation device/ flow rate control device
Sample Introduction System: sample injector
Separation System: chromatographic column(packed column and capillary column)
Temperature Control System (Column Oven): constant temperature and programmed temperature
Detector: FID/ TCD/ FPD/ ECD/ NPD
1. Control system: designed for monitoring and controlling the instrument via the computer.
2. Column Compartment/oven with superior thermal performance, multistage (10 ramps)
3. programmed temperature control function. (supported by “control system”)
4. Advanced built-in data acquisition system , supporting real time instrument status monitoring, detection signal acquisition and PC control
5. Column oven accommodates up to 3 chromatographic columns, and supports quick heat-up and rapid cool-down with automated back-door opening. (300℃ to 50℃ in 7 min)
6. Flexible sample introduction system: 3 sample injectors could be installed and operated simultaneously with independent temperature control.
7. High sensibility and stability detector.
8. 2 independent and analog signals output.
9. Clarity software, compatible with GLP/FDA-21 CFR Part11 requirements and regulations. (electronic records and signatures)