vertical-mount variable-frequency drive
Shenzhen V&T Technologies Co., Ltd.
Max.: 75,000 W
Min.: 750 W
vertical-mount variable-frequency drive V6-H-M1
A variable-frequency drive (VFD) (also termed adjustable-frequency drive. variable-speed drive. AC drive. micro drive or inverter drive) is a type
of adjustable-speed drive used in electro-mechanical drive systems to control AC motor speed and torque by varying motor input frequency and voltage.
V&T standard V6-H VFD is high performance VFD with the closed loop Vector control. Open Loop Torque Control and closed loop Torque Control VSD.
1. Wide Voltage 200V. 220V. 400V. 415V. 440V. 480V. 525V. 575V. 690V1 1140V
2. Wide Power range: 0.4KW to 3550KW
3. Open loop torque control. Close Loop Torque Control. Close Loop Vector Vontrol. Vector control
4. Coated boards for harsh environments
5. Built-in Modbus using RS485. Profibus and Canbus as opptionalchoice
6. With Closed loop torque control. Open loop torque control provide accurate speed control
7. Braking unit built-in as standard below 15KW. above 15KW is built-in as optional
8. Super rapid acceleration and deceleration performance with short acceleration and deceleration time
9. CE and ISO9001approved.
CNC Machine. Printing and Packaging Machines. Metal Processing. Machine Tool.etc.
1. Precise delivery
2. Quick installation
3. Rapid start-up
4. Trouble-free use
1. Listed manufacturer. Stock Code: SHE 300484
2. V&T Drive has 450 staff. 150 of them are R&D engineers.
3. The most experienced V&T Drive R&D team which developed over 2 million pieces ac drives in 15 years.
4. 2015. 67M USD turnover; 80M USD turnover in 2016. V&T's turnover keep 30-50% increase rate.