Vector control frequency converter / 3-phase / vertical-mount / for water treatment
Shenzhen V&T Technologies Co., Ltd.
vector control, 3-phase
for water treatment
Modbus, 380-480 V
Min.: 0.75 kW (1.01 hp)
Max.: 560 kW (750.97 hp)
Min.: 3 A
Max.: 960 A
Min.: 0 Hz
Max.: 3000 Hz
With complete applications for water supply, with high efficiency, stable pressure, reliable, simple operation, easy installation, small footprint, low noise, no pollution, low investment, effective advantages. Widely used in:
1. Inside water for buildings, urban areas, business units, public institutions.
2. Waterworks and modern irrigation.
3. The production, domestic water supply, constant pressure water supply, etc.
4. Musical Fountain of automatic water control.
5. Various types of central air-conditioning circulation pump, cooling water supply system.
6. High-rise buildings, hotels, restaurants and other Inside water supply system.
7. Market, office buildings, commercial buildings Inside water supply system.
8. High-rise buildings hot water supply and hot water heating system.
9. Various types of oil constant pressure supply, air constant pressure supply, fan constant pressure control system, etc.
A variable frequency drive is used for adjusting a flow or pressure to the actual demand. It controls the frequency of the electrical power supplied to a pump or a fan. Significant power savings can be achieved when using a VFD.
A variable-frequency drive is a system for controlling the rotational speed of an alternating current electric motor. It controls the frequency of the electrical power supplied to the motor. A variable frequency drive is a specific type of adjustable-speed drive. Variable-frequency drives are also known as adjustable-frequency drives (AFD), variable-speed drives (VSD), AC drives, or inverter drives.