Vector control frequency inverter / vertical / for machine tools
Shenzhen V&T Technologies Co., Ltd.
for machine tools
Min.: 750 W
Max.: 3550000 W
vector control frequency inverter for machine tools V5-H-H0
A VSD is a piece of equipment that regulates the speed and torque output. of an electric motor.
V&T drive is a kind of VFD used in electro-mechanical drive systems to control AC motor speed and torque by varying motor input frequency and voltage.
1. Wide Voltage 200V. 220V. 400V. 415V. 440V. 480V. 525V. 575V. 690V. 1140V
2. Wide Power range: 0.4KW to 3550KW
3. Sensorless vector control. Vector control
4. Coated boards for harsh environments
5. Built-in Modbus using RS485. Profibus and Canbus as opptionalchoice
6. Provides accurate open-loop control for asynchronous motors without encoders
7. Super rapid acceleration and deceleration performance with short acceleration and deceleration time
8. Braking unit built-in as standard below 15KW. above 15KW is built-in as optional
Food and beverage. textile. ceramics. pulp and paper.Knitting Machine. Air Compressor. Extruding machine. Machine Tool. etc.
1. Shenyang Machine Tool Group.
2. Haitian Plastics Machinery Group Co.. Ltd
3. Kai Shan Air Comprassor Co.. Ltd.
4. MOBO KOMPERESSOREN
1. CE. ISO9001 approval
2. Built in PID function
3. With RS485 communication port
4. With Jog function
5. Start/Stop funtion
6. Precise delivery
7. Quick installation
8. Rapid start-up
9. Trouble-free use
1. Listed manufacturer. Stock Code: SHE 300484
2. V&T Drive has 450 staff. 150 of them are R&D engineers.
3. The most experienced V&T Drive R&D team which developed over 2 million pieces ac drives in 15 years.
4. 2015. 67M USD turnover; 80M USD turnover in 2016. V&T's turnover keep 30-50% increase rate