Gear shaving machine
max ø 250 mm | Raso TP 250
RASO 250 TP is the new vertical shaving-chamfering machine with synchronized axes; it is a machine with high performance level, benefiting from a 60 years experience in shaving technology.
The workpiece position in all machine stations, in vertical axis, allows an easy integration of the same in whichever automated line and strongly simplifies tool change operations; a great care has besides been devoted to ergonomy so to offer an easy accessibility to both operators as well as maintenance staff.
The main characteristics of RASO 250 TP are the following:
- Safe and fast workpiece/shaving cutter meshing;
- Workpiece/tool synchronization so to achieve a better and faster gear finishing;
- Easy accessibility for maintenance and operations;
- Vertical workpiece axis for an easier link to automation;
- Main machine axes operated by direct-drive motors;
- Chamfering/deburring device integrated in the machine, in masked time during shaving cycle;
- Shaving cutter axis and workpiece axis operated by electrospindles.