Group: SIEMENS Infrastructure & Cities
Automatic transfer switch
SIEMENS Low-Voltage & Products
AutomaticTransfer Control Device
The SENTRON ATC5300, when equipped with two motor-driven circuit breakers, serves as a transfer system that automatically or manually switches between two power supply systems in low-voltage power distribution applications.
* User-friendly, exact parameter settings and LED displays for displaying measured values
* Versatility through option for switching between the power sources: system to system, system to generator or generator to generator
* Easy programming using SENTRON SOFTWARE ATC
* Integration into energy management system via RTU modbus
* Generator test function for mandatory testing intervals
It can be deployed in all areas
In particular, the SENTRON ATC5300 is deployed everywhere where a power failure is especially critical, e.g. in hospitals, in conjunction with UPS systems, and for industrial processes. With its broad measuring voltage range covering up to 690 V UL-L, the SENTRON ATC5300 is suitable for use in the industry, infrastructure, and building management systems.
Safe power supply maintenance
In case of a power failure, the SENTRON ATC5300 automatically switches to a second power supply, which ensures that loads can be supplied with power at all times. If necessary, loads not authorized to draw power can be switched off by the load shedding function.