Group: SIEMENS Infrastructure & Cities
Busbar trunking system
400 - 6 150 A | LR
SIEMENS Low-Voltage & Products
Thanks to its enclosure made of epoxy cast-resin with a high degree of protection IP68 as well as its high short-circuit rating, the LR system ensures reliable power transportation even under the most adverse ambient conditions. Environmental factors such as air humidity, corrosive or salty atmospheres cannot harm this powerful system.
Depending on the individual requirements, the system can be installed in a flat, edgewise, vertical or horizontal assembly in applications from 630 A to 6,150 A. With only minimum space requirements, it can be optimally adjusted to the construction conditions with angles, connectors and T-pieces for change of direction. The LR system is also perfectly suited for outdoor applications.
Advantages at a glance
- Safe operation through type-tested low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies (TTA) in acc. with IEC/EN 60439-1 and -2
- Suitable for outdoor applications through high degree of protection IP68
- High resistance to chemical substances and excellent mechanical stability through encapsulated epoxy cast-resin enclosure
- Reliable tripping of protective device over long distances through full PE
- Easy and fast mounting through bolt terminal block
- High availability through outgoing feeder points for junction boxes up to 630 A
- Suitable for outdoor applications through encapsulated epoxy cast-resin enclosure
- Easy planning of integrated systems through systematic connection to the LX system