Fault signaling monitoring device
SIEMENS Low-Voltage & Products
Fault signaling units are used in small plants where the installation of complex fault signaling systems would be too cost and laborintensive. In the event of a fault, they enable fast fault localization of all monitoring devices and limit monitors from a central location. This increases plant availability. With the correct sensor configuration, they also provide the option of preventative maintenance.
* 4 fault signal inputs with LED
* 1 LED as centralized fault indicator
* One unit each for centralized fault indication and acoustic signaling
* With acknowledgment for acoustic indicators
* Open-/closed-circuit principle to the 4 inputs can be set via jumpers X1 X2
* A maximum of 39 5TT3 461 expansion fault signaling units can be connected to the 5TT3 460 centralized fault signaling unit
* The maximum possible cable length between 5TT3 460 centralized fault signaling units and 5TT3 461 expansion fault signaling units is approx. 100 m with a conductor cross-section of 1.5 mm2.
* Ultra compact device designs that only require the smallest of spaces in distribution boards
* The modular design means that extra devices can be simply added as your system expands.