20 A | 5TE4
SIEMENS Low-Voltage & Products
The pushbuttons are used in control systems, e.g. to switch on for manual use, as control switches or for the switching of loads seal-in circuits or as pushbuttons with maintained-contact function up to 20 A.
* Pushbuttons with setting function for momentary-contact or maintained-contact operation can be changed over after installation and connection. This increases the application options of the devices and saves laborious working in the distribution board.
* Pushbuttons and light indicators with separate infeed in one device. This means they can also be used for voltages other than the switching voltage.
* Pushbuttons with remote signaling pilot light in one modular width in momentary-contact or maintained-contact operation save space.
* In the case of devices with 2 pushbuttons and 2 lamps, each pushbutton must be set separately. This increases the application options of devices.
* Pilot lights and caps can also be safely replaced during operation without the use of tools. Functionality is quickly restored.
* Transparent caps in different colors the signaling of system states according to IEC 60073. Three indications per device are possible this saves mounting space.
* The pilot lights, either glow lamp or diode, depending on the voltage, are nested in a slotted base.