Group: SIEMENS Infrastructure & Cities
Security relay / dual over-current / electronic
SIEMENS Smart Grid
SIPROTEC® easy are 2-stage numerical overcurrent protection devices and are primarily intended as a radial feeder or transformer protection (backup) in medium-voltage networks.
They provide definite-time and inverse-time characteristics according to IEC and ANSI standards. They prove themselves every day in substations and transformer substations.
The SIPROTEC easy 7SJ45 is powered by current transformers (CT), the power is supplied from the load or short circuit current via the standard current transformers. This makes it particularly interesting for use in substations for the secondary distribution. The auxiliary power supplied SIPROTEC easy 7SJ46 is suitable for universal application due to a wide range AC/DC power supply.
1. compact dimensions, simple to install - "plug and protect”,
2. housing - suitable for all environments,
3. modern measurement technique,
4. high availability thanks to permanent self-monitoring,
5. very simple and quick parameter setting using dip switches.