max. 6 mm | AV226/PA-CNC
The last creation is the 30°>140° variable angle hydraulic notching machine AV226/PA-CNC , has been designed with a system regulating blades by means of an electronic control integrated to the machine.
Its blades are moved singularly and controlled by an electronic NC: thanks to this system the machine achieves an extraordinary cutting precision equals to 0.1°.
The AV226/PA-CNC has been conceived to help the operators: it can mount a punching head controlled independently and operating via a changeover switch allowing to shift easily from the notching to the punching step.
The AV226/PA-CNC is a high quality, made in Italy and durable machine thanks to
- the solid structure under the worktable that can bear all the shearing shots gives greater rigidity to the machine and facilitates the shifting of the metal sheets
- the conical slots on the worktable preventing the plays due to normal wear
- the rigid support structure under the worktable which can withstand all the blows of the shearing operations
- the prismatically guided compact special iron shearing head giving greater rigidity to the head itself
- the automatic adjustment of the slack between the blades (patent), which acts independently on each blade
- the electrical/control panel placed under the worktable to avoid accidental collisions.
S.I.M.A.S.V. takes care of the operators’ safety by providing the machine with
- hydraulic locking of blade strokes with safety system
- a remote control or by pedal or hand-buttons
- optimal lighting on cutting hearing area.
A wide range of optional and personalised equipment completes the extended standard outfit.