Bearing induction heater
max. 1 200 kg | TIH L series
SKF Maintenance and Lubrication Products
The SKF TIH L series heaters are designed for induction heating of large size rolling bearings. With advanced power electronics and an effective dual coil design, the TIH L series can heat large bearings weighing up to 1 200 kg (2 600 lb), using just 20 kVA of electrical power. This represents a power saving of almost 50% compared to similar induction heaters and highlights how SKF Induction Heaters are simultaneously powerful and efficient. Unusually for a bearing heater for large bearings, the TIH L series can be supplied in medium and low voltage versions.
• Advanced power electronics, with accurate electric current control, help control the temperature rate increase.
• Using just 20 kVA of electrical power, the TIH L series can heat large bearings weighing up to 1 200 kg (2 600 lb).
• Automatic demagnetisation reduces the risk of ferrous debris contamination after heating.
• Thermal overheating protection reduces the risk of damage to the induction coil and the electronics, enhancing reliability and safety.
• Available with three different operating areas.
• Available in three voltage variants to suit most operating voltages worldwide.
• Bearings can be heated vertically or horizontally.