Insulation resistance tester
250 - 5 000 V | MIC-5000
Digital insulation resistance meter MIC-5000 is intended for direct measurements of insulation resistance in power cables, transformers, electric motors and other power devices and equipment. Additionally, the device enables measurement of DC and AC voltages as well as low voltage measurement of low resistances. All test terminals of the instrument are fitted with a circuitry protecting the device from damage should the mains voltage appear on the input. The instrument was designed and built in compliance with EN IEC 61557 standard.
The most important features of MIC-5000 are:
* Insulation resistance measurement:
- test voltage selection between 250...5000V in 50V intervals,or predefined 250,500,1000,2500,5000V,
- on-line insulation resistance measurement or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of tested object’s capacitance after measurement of insulation resistance,
- direct measurement of one or two absorption coefficients,
- acoustic determination of 5 seconds time intervals that facilitates to take time characteristics during insulation resistance measurement,
- saving measured value of test voltages and selected times T1, T2 and T3 ranging from 1... 600 seconds,
- indicator of the actual test voltage value during a measurement,
- protection against live objects.
* AC/DC voltage measurement in range 0...600V.
* Memory for 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the datato a PC.
* Automatic selection of measurement ranges.
* Powered by rechargeable battery pack:
- included with the device an external power supply for automatic battery charging to ensure prolonged battery life