Insulation resistance tester
250 - 5 000 V | MIC-5000
The most important features of MIC-5000 are:
* Insulation resistance measurement:
- test voltage selection between 250...5000V in 50V intervals,or predefined 250,500,1000,2500,5000V,
- on-line insulation resistance measurement or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of tested object's capacitance after measurement of insulation resistance,
- direct measurement of one or two absorption coefficients,
- acoustic determination of 5 seconds time intervals that facilitates to take time characteristics during insulation resistance measurement,
- saving measured value of test voltages and selected times T1, T2 and T3 ranging from 1... 600 seconds,
- indicator of the actual test voltage value during a measurement,
- protection against live objects.
* AC/DC voltage measurement in range 0...600V.
* Memory for 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the datato a PC.
* Automatic selection of measurement ranges.
* Powered by rechargeable battery pack:
- included with the device an external power supply for automatic battery charging to ensure prolonged battery life