Insulation resistance tester
max. 2.5 kV | MIC-2500
Insulation resistance measurement:
- test voltage selection between 50..2500V,in 10V intervals,
- on-line insulation resistance measurement or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of tested object’s capacitance after measurement of insulation resistance,
- acoustic determination of 5 seconds time intervals that facilitates to take time characteristics during insulation resistance measurement,
- measured T1,T2 and T3 test times for one or two absorption measurements selected from the range between 1..600 seconds,
- indicator of the actual test voltage value during a measurement,
- protection against live objects.
Low voltage resistance measurement:
- quick acoustic signalling (beeper) for circuit resistance below 50Ω. AC/DC voltage measurement in range 0..600V.
Memory for 999 measurement results with an ability to transfer the data to a PC.
Powered by rechargeable battery pack:
- included with the device an external power supply for automatic battery charging to ensure prolonged battery life and optimal working conditions,
- battery status indicator.
Meter meets the requirements of the standard EN 61557.