Insulation resistance tester
up to 2TΩ | MIC-2510
*INSULATION RESISTANCE MEASUREMENT UP TO 2T IN ACCORDANCE WITH IEC 61557-2
*FULL CAPTURE AND RECORDING OF MEASUREMENT CONDITIONS
* Insulation resistance measurement:
- selectable measurement voltage 100, 250, 500, 1000 V or any in the range of 50...2500 V at 10 V resolution,
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the completion of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- metered T1, T2 and T3 test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1600 s,
- capability of automatic measurement of multi-wire cables with the additional AutoISO-2500 adapter,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects.
* Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with PN-EN 61557-4 with current > 200 mA.
* Circuit continuity and resistance measurement at low voltage.
- circuit resistance measurement ( < 999 ) with current < 15 mA,
- quick acoustic signaling for a circuit of resistance lower than 10,
* Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
* Measurement of capacity during the measurement of RISO
* Continuous measurement of surrounding temperature with the capability of recording results in memory.
* DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0...600 V.
* 990 cells of memory (11880 records) with the capability of wireless data transmission to a PC (with the USB-OR-1 adapter) or through a USB cable.
* Power supply from battery packs.