Oil mist and fume extractor with pre and after-filtration
Mini-Max 500-1.500 m3/h
Oil mist and fume Mini-Max filter, capacity 500-1.500 m3/h.
The new Mini-Max series filters are studied to be located in proximity of tooling machines or in proximity of hot metal stamping presses with eventual cetralized solutions. Basically the privilege of SO.TEC coalescence filters is the long operating time, continue high filtration efficiency, without any maintenance requirements. On suction from tooling and machining operations, with oil or water-based lubricant, we can also guarantee more than 5 years'operating time for the coalescence filtration section.
The filter designed for long operating life with fully environment protection
Separation's efficiency reaches very high values:
- 99,99% for particles bigger than 1,0 micron;
- 99,00% for particles bigger than 0,5 micron;
- 95,00% for particles bigger than 0,2 micron.
Thanks to MINI-MAX filters, SO.TEC proposes this efficient, reliable and durable technology also to applications that require low suction air flow (from 500 to 7000m3/h per filter) and high versatility installation.
MINI-MAX filters are normally composed by two filtration sections and they can be equipped also with a third filtration section with absolute HEPA filters, to enable indoor air recirculation:
• The first filtration section separates the solid particles and the biggest oil particles with dimensions bigger than one micron.
• The second filtration section, thanks to Microless® elements which are characterized by high aggregation/separation efficiency, allows very high filtration results which are comparable to certified absolute filters.