Oil mist and fume extractor with pre and after-filtration
OIL MIST SEPARATION - Capacity 6.000-30.000 m3/h
SO.TEC proposes a new technology with very high efficiency for the treatment of fumes produced by automatic hot brass stamping presses and oil mist generated by automatic machine tools.
This new system enables eliminating mist pollution from the air flow by filtering and collecting oil and graphite particles for future recycling.
The filtering process consists of two stages:
in the first stage graphite and oil particles bigger than 1 micron, as well as any other impurities, are separated from the air flow;
in the second stage such submicrone oil particles, making up 90% of total oil present in suction air, are separated by coalescence according to an efficiency factor as per table below:
- 99,9 % efficiency for ≥ 1 micron particles
- 99 % efficiency for ≥ 0,5 micron particles
- 95 % efficiency for ≥ 0,2 micron particles
(high efficiency achieved thanks to the special Microless® filtering elements).
The separation of submicron particles obtains extremely low oil content in suction air and total elimination of the so-called "smoke plume" effect.
Our well-established know-how and the reliability of our plants enable us to meet our Customers' needs for extremely low emissions:
- in case of separation of oil mist from hot brass stamping process we guarantee an emission oil content lower than 5 mg/Nm3.
- in case of filtering of oil mist from machine tool machining, we guarantee an emission oil content lower than 2 mg/Nm3 (expected value lower than 1 mg/Nm3).