PCI/PCI-X card: transient recorder
12bit, 60 MS/s | M2i.3031
Spectrum Systementwicklung Microelectronic
* 12 bit transient recorder
* 2 synchronous channels with seperate A/D
* 60 MS/s on 2 channels
* 32 Bit 66 MHz PCI interface
* compatible to 32/64 bit PCI and PCI-X
* compatible to 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O voltage
* max data transfer 245 MByte/s
* Up to 2 GSample memory
* 6 input ranges between ±200 mV and ±10 V
* Input offset up to ±100%
* Window/pulse width/re-arm/OR/AND trigger
* Automatic offset calibration
* Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
* Synchronous digital channels and ABA mode available as an option
The MI.30xx series offer a wide range of very fast 12 bit A/D converter boards for PCI bus. Due to the well-planned design these boards are available in several versions and different speed grades. That makes it possible for the user to find a individual solution.
These boards offer one to four channels with a maximum sampling rate of 225 MS/s. As an option 4 digital inputs per channel could be recorded synchronously. The installed memory of up to 2 GSample will be used for fast data recording. It can completely be used by the currently active channels. If using slower sampling rates the memory is switched to a FIFO buffer and data will be transferred online to the PC memory or to hard disk.
Several boards of the MI.xxxx series may be connected together by the internal standard synchronisation bus to work with the same time base.