single-shaft shredder / metal / for cardboard / rugged
SSI Shredding Systems, Inc.
Number of shafts:
for cardboard, metal
Min.: 113 W
Max.: 150 W
87 rpm (547 rad.min-1)
The Uni-Shear® SR500 is a small footprint, low parts cost, one shaft shredder that's ideal for size reduction of materials that contain minimal metal, such as paper, plastic, foil, foam and more. It can work as a stand-alone machine or as a secondary shredder to further reduce material output. The SR500 uses an adjustable speed, pressure-sensing ram and individually replaceable, reversible cutters to effectively grind material to small consistent particles in a single pass.
Power Range: 113 - 150 kW (150 - 200 hp)
Cutting Chamber: 1,675 x 2,030 mm (66 x 80 in)
Rotor Diameter:500 mm (20 in)
TYPICAL SHREDDING APPLICATIONS FOR UNI-SHEAR® SR500:
• MIXED WASTE - = In-plant waste, packaging, etc.
• METALS - UBC, small silgan bales, certain aluminum, ICW, etc.
• WOOD - Yard debris, trim scrap, pallets, white wood, etc.
• PRODUCT DESTRUCTION - Clothing, off-spec goods, returns, etc.
• PAPER - Document destruction, cardboard, etc.
• PHARMACEUTICALS - Blister packs, pill bottles, expired packaged goods, etc.
• PLASTICS - Baled film, hard plastics, purgings, buckets, jugs, bottles, sprues & runners, flashings, pallets, parts, etc.
• ORGANIC WASTE - Food, green waste, etc.
• FIBERS & TEXTILE - Cloth, rags, sheet, etc.