double-shaft shredder / metal / high-torque
SSI Shredding Systems, Inc.
Number of shafts:
Max.: 300 kW (408 hp)
Min.: 225 kW (306 hp)
Dual-Shear® M140 industrial shredders are versatile machines commonly employed in bulky item reduction, product destruction or pre-conditioning (primary shredding) where particle size variation is acceptable. Output consists of “strips” the width of the cutters - usually 25 - 76 mm (1 - 3 in). Dual-Shear® M140 industrial shredders are engineered with drive and cutter configurations specific to your production requirements.
Power Range: 225 - 300 kW (300 - 400 hp)
Cutting Chamber: 1,320 x 1,900 mm (52 x 75 in)
Hopper Opening: 1,755 x 2,440 mm (69 x 96 in)
TYPICAL SHREDDING APPLICATIONS FOR DUAL-SHEAR® M140:
• TIRES - Car, truck, agricultural, light military, light industrial, super single, etc.
• METALS - Ferrous (steel) sheet and containers, aluminum, appliances, copper and brass, etc.
• FIBERS - Baled carpet, super sacks, textile, foam, etc.
• DEMOLITION WASTE - Flooring, sheetrock, ceiling tile, studs, gypsum, mixed debris, etc.
• ELECTRONIC SCRAP - Mixed electronics, etc.
• PLASTICS - Purgings, bulky containers, baled film, baled hard plastics, etc.
• WOOD - Spools, pallets, boards, trim scrap, green waste, etc.
• BULKY MATERIALS - Mattresses, appliances, furniture, baled material, etc.
• PAPER - Baled cardboard, baled super sacks, baled paper.