Adjustable air-flow amplifier
1 ¼ - 2 ½", 4.5 - 42 scfm (127 - 1 189 l/min)
The STREAMTEK™ Air Amplifier is a simple, low cost way to move smoke, air, light materials, and fumes. Using just a small amount of compressed air as their power source, Air Amplifiers pull in massive volumes of air from the surrounding environment to product high velocity, high volume outlet flows. Quit, efficient STREAMTEK™ Air Amplifiers will create output flows up to 25 times their consumption rate.APPLICATIONS
• Remove coolant, water, dust, and scrap in manufacturing operations. Cool enamel in parts manufacturing, body shops, or assembly lines.
• Blow off water, dust, dirt, etc., from tops of bottles/cans prior to labelling.
• Eliminate water from fruits, vegetables, or even packaging.
• Exhaust fumes & dust, Part ejection, liquid blow off from all types of parts, convey away waste, Replace open air lines, and replace fans.
• Sawdust, scrap blow off, trim removal in converting applications.
• Blast off moisture from bottles prior to packaging, cooling to set ink on packaging, convey light material.
• Convey tobacco, move light materials, and extract unfilled cigarettes as they pass.
• Low Cost
• Greatly reduced noise (Below 80db)
• Easy to control flow/velocity
• Adjustable without the use of tools
• Zero maintenance
• No electricity, moving parts, or explosion hazard
• Adaptable to many applications