self-repairing door / roll-up / fabric / indoor
– Structure realised with pressed sheet profile in hot galvanised steel “sendzimir process” to be strongly fixed on a coplanar surface.
– Lateral legs in hot galvanised steel “sendzimir process” pre-drilled.
– Pre-coated protection shell – available in many different RAL color and materials.
– Flexible high quality mantle in PVC double-coated polyester fabric, class 2, self-extinguishing fireproofed, with increased thickness provided with heat-welded base pocket. Available transparent windows (or full vision section) – cloth colours: white (similar to RAL 9016), orange (similar to RAL 2008), yellow (similar to RAL 1021), cream (similar to RAL 1014), blue (similar to RAL 5002), green (similar to RAL 6016), red (similar to RAL 3002), grey (similar to RAL 7038), silver (similar to RAL 9006 – with extra price); other colours, if available, on request.
– Self-adapting curtain tensioning device, useful to absorb main working solicitation.
– Patented sliding profile, realized in polyethylene with exclusive shape conveyor slide type “SLIDETECK” made of nylon molybdenum to increase the smoothness and durability of door.
– Self-repairing system provided by lateral fastener, to allow restore of normal working also after impact.
– Flanged tubular galvanised shaft, rolling on supports provided with self-aligning bearings.
– Self-breaking asynchronous three-phase motor 0,75 Kw., power supply 230 Volt (protection crankcase available as optional).
– Rotatory limit switch with double cams (open – close – safety).