data acquisition software
Testing Machines Inc
GraphMaster™ is a curve analysis and data storage program developed by the TMI Group for evaluating materials strength such as tensile, compression, peel, burst and bending resistance. The software automatically captures and reports force, pressure, position, bending angle or time during a testing sequence based on the output of the interfaced instrument. Test result information is immediately displayed allowing the operator to quickly review, evaluate selected results and save test curves. A library of calculations is available to report commonly used test results based on industry or international standards.
• One click on the Database feature allows the operator to select a favorite format to save critical test information using Microsoft® compatible programs such as Clipboard, Excel®, Access® or other standard file types.
- An intuitive Peel Test program reports maximum, minimum and average force results meeting a full spectrum of international peel test standards
- Standard tensile strength tests can be carried out on a variety of samples such as Paper, Film/Foil Seals, Tissue Paper, Fibers, Nonwovens and other low force materials
- GraphMaster™ software includes a language database which allows a selection of languages; additional languages can be easily added by request.
- GraphMaster™ software was developed to work with a family of testing instruments developed by the TMI Group including:
Model 84-76 Tensile/Peel Tester
Model 13-60 Burst Tester
Model 17-60 Crush Tester (available in 2010)
Model 17-76 Crush Tester (available in 2010)
Model 79-25 Bending Resistance and Stiffness Tester (available in 2010)