MODEL TS-4 LABORATORY HEAT SEALER
Lako Tool & Manufacturing, Inc. is proud to introduce the TS-4 Digital Heat Sealer in two models (Standard and ISJ- Interchangeable seal jaws). The TS-4 is a laboratory Heat Seal tester used to prepare Heat Seal samples for the measurement of Sealing Strength of flexible packaging films, film foil laminates, nonwovens and other substrates.
The TS-4 Heat Seal tester meets ASTM F2029 and produces consistent and accurate seals utilizing a precision load cell system which measures and displays the total force applied to the film sample. An integrated Digital Electronic Controller displays sealing force, load tare functionality, and dual selectable timer set points.
TS4 Heat Sealer Standard Features
- Digitally controlled temperature
- Digitally controlled dwell time
- Independent upper and lower sealing temperatures
- Safety guards and switches for safe operation
- Digital Seal Pressure Output display
- Switch selectable Dual set points for timer activation
- ASTM F2029 Standard Practices for Making Heatseals for Determination of Heatsealability of Flexible Webs as Measured by Seal Strength
TS4 Heat Sealer Optional Jaws (sold separately)
- One set of quick-change upper and lower seal jaws 25.4 x 101.6 mm (1 x 4 in)
(steel-dyclad coated), other sizes available, please specify
- One upper quick-change steel jaw (dyclad coated) and one lower quick-change (polymer) seal jaw 25.4 x 101.6 mm (1 x 4 in)
- One set of quick-change upper and lower seal jaws with special pattern- please specify