thermocouple / RTD / process / outdoor
process, outdoor, for marine applications
Min.: -50 °C (-58 °F)
Max.: 850 °C (1,562 °F)
A general purpose temperature probe for light duty applications for areas where the environment is less demanding.
The probes can be custom built to requirements with the following options:
• Thermocouple type K, J, T, N, E.
• PT100 class B, A or fractional DIN configurations with 2, 3 or 4 wire connection.
• Single, duplex or triplex sensors depending on diameter.
• Sheath diameters 3mm to 15mm, Metric or Imperial and length as required.
• Fitted with plain stem, screwed, flanged or hygenic/sanitary connections.
• Sheath material in 316L, 304, 321, 310 stainless steel, Inconel or Nicrobel.
• Connection head can accept either ceramic connection block or a temperature transmitter for a 4 to 20mA output signal.