thermocouple / Pt100 / RTD / with thermowell
thermocouple, Pt100, RTD
process, for pipes, high-temperature, for liquids, for the food industry, for OEM, outdoor, for marine applications, for storage tanks
Min.: -50 °C (-58 °F)
Max.: 850 °C (1,562 °F)
This is a general purpose temperature probe for medium duty applications. It consists of a fabricated thermowell with a spring loaded sensor insert, which allows the sensor to be removed / replaced without interrupting the process.
• Spring loaded insert thermocouple type K, J, T, N, E.
• Spring loaded insert PT100 class B, A or fractional DIN configurations with 2, 3 or 4 wire connection.
• Single, duplex or triplex sensors depending on diameter.
• Sheath diameters 3mm to ½” NB (21.7mm). Metric or Imperial and length as required.
• Fitted with plain stem, screwed, flanged or hygenic/sanitary connections.
• Sheath material in 316L, 304, 321, 310 stainless steel, Inconel or Nicrobel.
• Connection head can accept either ceramic connection block or a temperature transmitter for a 4 to 20mA output signal.